There is a lot of growth to come over the next year, and we’re looking for our future leaders. Soon, we’ll need some real help! Stay in touch or simply introduce yourself if you want to be a part of this crazy machine.
Nomadic6 is seeking a Director of Real Estate to build a platform for assessing, underwriting, and presenting real estate investment opportunities across North America, Europe, and Asia to select investors. The Director of Real Estate will be responsible for sourcing new investment opportunities and attracting new investor interest. They will liaise directly with capital partners to build relationships and understand their investment criteria in an investor relations and client management capacity.
* Launch a new investor relation and client management function with a focus on assessing and sourcing real estate investment opportunities and presenting them to new real estate capital partners
* Create and manage a pipeline of investments with a new developer network and broker relationships
* Build relationships with real estate capital sources interested in investing in properties operated by Nomadic6
* Analyze new investment opportunities and prepare a financial analysis on the viability of each transaction, incorporating a variety of capital, financing, and management structures
* Develop an in-depth understanding of cities and underlying sub-markets by running financial analysis and broader market analysis
* Prepare internal and external presentation materials and documents (e.g., investment memorandums, business plans, pipeline summaries)
* You are hungry to build a new team and function within a fast-paced company that is developing a brand, and a new asset class in real estate
* You have 5+ years of institutional experience in real estate acquisitions or real estate investment
* You can build financial models and investment decision-making protocol for real estate acquisitions
* You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment without well-worn paths or established protocols
* BA/BS Degree
Are you obsessed with digital media? Want to spend a few months on a tropical Island? Then this position is for you!
The Digital Media Manager will assist with the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
Development of brand awareness and online reputation
Content management (including website)
SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
Cultivation of leads and sales
The ideal candidate:
Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
This is an unpaid 3 month position. Housing, meals, and laundry will be provided at one of our locations in Koh Phangan, Thailand.